HN1M is about working in alignment with others on shared goals to address housing affordability, infrastructure, open space, protection of the environment, tourism, economic health, community fabric, climate impact, uncontrolled urban development, transportation, and the other challenges we face.
By 2050 an estimated one million additional people will be living throughout San Diego County. How we live, commute, work, play, and retire in the future… …is in our hands today.
The breakthroughs that most of us desire will require complex problem-solving and alignment across many diverse stakeholders.
The future will emerge, let’s help shape it together!
- An emerging new way to live work and play April 15, 2018
- Charrette Workshop Display in City Hall until April 16, 2018 April 6, 2018
- 2017 Community Team Charrette Results on Display at the 2018 AIA Grassroots Conference March 13, 2018
- AIA’s Strategic Council champions programs to address sustainable urbanization March 13, 2018
- Additional HN1M website names March 10, 2018
- A NEW LOOK March 6, 2018